Off-road Vehicle / Pickup Truck
≈ 30.0 l/100km (combined)
≈ 32.0 l/100km (urban)
≈ 26.0 l/100km (extra-urban)
Full leather, Other
Armored Lexus LX570 Sport Titanium VPAM7(B6+) / VPAM9(B7), 5.7l Petrol, automatic, white / red
Aurum Security GmbH produces the most protected civilian vehicles in the world; Aurum Security was the first company that certified Toyota LC200/Lexus LX 570 with the highest level of protection for civilian vehicles - VRAM VR10. This protection level is normally possible only for military vehicles. Certified armored vehicle means that complete vehicle has passed live ballistic and blast tests, it is the same as crash tests for regular vehicles.
• Complete vehicle is certified (VR-Certification)
• Blast protection: side blast up to 120 kg TNT, 2 hand grenades on the roof, 2 hand grenades under the floor
• Ballistic protection: opaque areas VPAM 7 (B6+), transparent areas VPAM 9 (B7)
• Ballistic protection of the battery, air filter and the Electronic Control Unit (ECU), protection level VPAM 7 (B6+)
• Included options: all four windows are operable, automatic dead bolts, digital lock of the luggage compartment, etc.
• Despite the level of protection most of the standard features are preserved, including A/C, windshield defogger, AHC, etc.
• Hinges milled from a single piece of steel tested to hold the doors even during the blasts. No sagging guaranteed
• Gas shocks absorbers on all doors to facilitate opening and closing
• Homologated heavy-duty suspension, tested and certified for the increased weight
• Homologated heavy-duty brake system, alloy rims and tires 18” with run-flats
• The interior of the vehicles is completely redesigned and is upholstered with premium materials
• Manually operable emergency exit
• Luggage compartment completely armored
• Curb weight 4300 kg (some 300 kg lighter than average on the market)
Delivery time: The vehicle is ready for delivery
Made in Germany